Senior Analyst, Client Operations
About the job:
What is the Opportunity?
As a member of the RBC GAM UK Client Operations team, this role will be responsible for a wide range of client and regulatory reporting functions, the KYC and AML program, system maintenance and act as operational point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
What will you do?
Support the Client Operations department in the management of Client onboarding – segregated and fund clients:
New client onboarding system and account setups, and communicating relevant data and reporting requirements with specific emphasis on KYC/AML checks and ongoing maintenance of client KYC/AML data.
Proactively identify and resolve reporting and system issues.
Review and implement deliverables as contractually agreed with our institutional client base.
Timely and accurate completion of client reports and custodian reconciliations.
Ensure process documentation and client reporting trackers are maintained.
Maintaining regulatory reporting obligations including EMTs, DCPTs, and all cost and charges templates pertaining to RBC GAM UK’s institutional client base and UCIT Funds.
Driving a high-quality client experience.
Participating in, or leading projects to advance the business by leveraging technology including automation, RPA (robotics, and process enhancement as required.
What do you need to succeed?
• University degree combined with knowledge of the financial services industry and interest in investment products and fund structures.
• Strong oral and written communication skills - confidence to effectively interface at all levels of the firm.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of VBA, Bloomberg, Python are considered an asset
• Expert level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (with emphasis on Word and Excel).
• Other investment-related platforms and systems.
Nice to have:
• Experience with AML/KYC
• Experience in the financial industry
• Knowledge of Investment Reporting
• Knowledge/Interest in RPA.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Opportunities to work with the best in the field
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Flexible work/life balance options