About the job:
Investor Update - London EC2V
About Investor Update
Investor Update is a fast-growing shareholder intelligence firm providing listed companies with near real-time / on-demand disclosure and updates of key investors' holdings in their stock, as well as related services such as Investor Targeting, ESG, Proxy Solicitation, etc. ESG is our fastest growing segment with over 25 ESG projects year-to-date spanning Investor Benchmarking to Advisory projects with blue-chip European listed ompanies, as well as multiple ESG publications.
Our firm is made up of leading industry experts who are focused on equipping clients with actionable shareholding data and intelligence to enhance, track and plan investor relations activities and Investor Relations outreach, as well as to enable better corporate strategies around deal activity, events and ESG.
As an ESG specialist, you will be supporting senior analysts researching and analysing financial information, investor behaviour and trends in sustainability to advise clients, including generating board level reports.
You will be an integral part of our ESG Team, working with a group of market leading professionals. Your analytical skills and detailed orientated approach will assist in driving the efficiencies within the company and ensuring best advice for our clients.
By working within a small consultancy firm, you will gain unique access to market professionals, fast tracking your growth within the firm.
· Building and retaining client relationships
· Developing better workflow processes for team members
· Producing C-Suite and Board level reports
· Analysing trends in ESG regulation and investor behaviour and implications for our corporate clients
· Accurate and timely generation of client deliverables in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Education & Experience
· BA or higher (graduate or recent leaver)
· Demonstrable interest in Capital Markets and ESG/Sustainability
· Excel proficiency is essential
Skills & Qualifications
· Superior analytical reasoning
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Focused attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Driven to expand knowledge and solve problems
Job Types: Full-time, Contract