Asset Management - Infrastructure Investment Group – Senior Analyst / Junior Associate
About the job:
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
GOLDMAN SACHS ASSET MANAGEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE
Established in 2006, the Infrastructure business sits within the wider Goldman Sachs Asset Management and has consistently navigated the evolving infrastructure asset class, having invested approximately $13 billion in infrastructure assets across market cycles since inception. Today we are a mid-market value-add infrastructure private equity investor with a focus on value creation throughout our hold period for our investments. We aim to identify complex and operationally intensive assets where we can differentiate ourselves both through our investment process but also our rigorous focus on asset management. We are a team of ~35 investment professionals, split across London and New York and the team is responsible for end-to-end delivery of investment from entry to exit.
We have a track record of partnering with experienced operators and management teams across multiple sectors, including digital infrastructure, energy transition, transportation & logistics and essential services.
We are looking for a private equity Senior Analyst/Junior Associate to join the Infrastructure Investment Group. Senior Analysts/Junior Associates are an integral part of deal teams responsible for identifying, evaluating, executing and managing equity investments. They are involved in a wide range of high profile transactions.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to use their skills and ideas to become a successful investor at Goldman Sachs. You will join a high-quality and experienced team where you will gain exceptional experience as a private equity investor.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the team in sourcing new investment opportunities
· Taking part in all areas of the execution of complex private equity transactions, including valuation, due diligence, structuring, deal documentation and financing
· Assisting with internal investment process, including preparation of Investment Committee materials
· Managing existing investments and portfolio companies including supporting on refinancings and strategic M&A
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In selecting candidates, we are looking for highly motivated team-players who want to take this opportunity to build a long-term career at Goldman Sachs.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Prior or current investment banking, consulting or private equity experience
· Demonstrated interest as an investor
· Top-tier quantitative, financial modelling and analytical skills
· Strong teamwork mindset
· Ability to multi-task and manage projects to deadlines
· Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
· Ability and desire to play an active role across all functional areas of the team
Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs checked by SEO
Shortlisted candiates sent to Goldman Sachs