Digital Marketing Manager
At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities - but exceed them, every day.
Within our office business, this conviction guides every aspect of our work. Our signature structures not only define skylines but are also true destinations - bringing together office areas, retail spaces, and dining options all in one. And our high-end design capabilities and strong sustainability practices allow us to create properties that raise the bar for real estate everywhere. It's why the world's most respected businesses, non-profits, and start-ups choose us as their partner.
We are seeking a creative, strategic and enthusiastic digital marketing professional to take ownership of digital planning and communication within our team. In this role, you will work internally with team members and leaders from all departments (i.e.: IT, Design, Operations, Sales, Asset Management, Accounting, Development, etc.) and interface with external communication agencies, marketing consultants, and vendor partners.
You'll be leading in delivering a best-in-class digital experience for our tenants and sales teams, managing digital campaign strategy for multiple buildings. You will be responsible for all digital initiatives including crafting and launching the Brookfield Properties tenant app, email communications strategy, and website analytics and analysis across the UK and European regions.
This role will work closely with our B2B and B2C marketing teams and be a valued contributor to the overall effort of 'making special places happen' and translating that to the digital realm.
Here's what you can expect to be doing in your role:
Brookfield Tenant Engagement App
- Managing the delivery, launch and ongoing maintenance of digital tenant experiences via the tenant app with the support of the marketing managers in each region.
- Interface with tenants to gather information for content on the app.
- Collaborating with our Europe marketing team to bring new creative ideas and campaigns to life, or to support our ongoing engagement programs.
Braze Email Campaign Implementation
- Developing a regional strategy for email implementation across B2B and B2C channels.
- Tracking and analysing data for open rates, engagement etc. and work to optimise creative to increase against targets.
Web / Search Engine Optimisation
- Work closely with agency partners, and internal stakeholders to develop web pages and perform backend SEO initiatives to help overall and regional search ranking.
- Internal linking audits.
- Devise the redirect strategy.
Data Analytics / Google Analytics and Reporting
- Regularly pull custom audience, and trend reports, set-up custom segments and provide insights based on performance for Google Analytics.
- Extrapolating data intelligence to translate into practical business initiatives for the company.
- Analysing key digital KPls, optimise and strategize for digital media mix.
GDPR and Reputation Management
- Partnering with our legal team to ensure we meet GDPR guidelines, all of our suppliers are onboarded correctly, and our initiatives have the correct terms and conditions.
- Oversee reputation management governance and best practices across all regions.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of digital experience, especially in app implementation, analytics, and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of digital marketing, web marketing, CPC and social media marketing tactics and analytics.
- Knowledgeable about current technology and reporting options and leading edge option; stays abreast of latest developments.
- Understanding of what it means to act like an owner; leading by example, sharing ideas, making important decisions when required and responding positively to feedback.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritise work.
- Experience setting and managing budgets.
- Team player while still being a self-starter with a can do attitude.
- Solutions orientated, a trusted problem solver.
- Naturally inquisitive and creative; always on the lookout for new ways of delivering for our stakeholders.