Marketing Services Associate – RFP
The team is in charge of completing questionnaires, such as Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and ad hoc queries for all clients, channels and strategies covered by the London and Dubai offices.
Additionally, the team is involved in various projects, all with the ultimate objective of adding value to our clients and the business development process.
- Help produce accurate and customised RFPs and RFIs
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders including sales, consultant relations to determine client requirements
- Develop deep understanding on assigned firm strategies and work closely with client portfolio managers to master all aspects of the products’ features
- Liaise with subject experts across the firm globally to collect new information and to help update content in Qvidian
- Ensure all materials are produced and signed off in accordance to global Marketing Services procedure and local compliance rules
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal clients, including institutional and wholesale Sales; Client and Consultant Relations; Portfolio Management; Risk Management; Trading; Legal and Compliance; Operations and HR teams
- Participate in the team’s initiatives and projects to enhance work and system efficiency as well as adding value to the sales process
Essential Skills, Qualifications
- Preferably at least 1 year’s RFP exposure gained in a similar environment.
- A broad understanding of investment processes and terminology across equities, fixed income and alternatives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numeracy – ability to quickly and accurately manipulate data ▪ Written English skills – proofreading, sense-checking, error spotting
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Shows excellent multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Comfortable managing multiple deadlines, demands, stakeholders and information providers under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- IMC or similar
This role could be a great opportunity for candidates with experience working within a client reporting, marketing or other role in asset management, who would like to continue to build their industry knowledge and develop a career within RFPs or the wider business.