Are you a designer looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like to be based outside of London?
My client, a top UK law firm, is looking for a Designer to join the team. They are happy for this person to be based in their Southampton, Richmond or Guildford offices. The Graphic Designer's day to day role will include taking briefs from different parts of the marketing team including Events, Marketing and Business Development, and managing priorities, expectations, workload and quality of output. The Graphic Designer will have creative ownership within brand guidelines however this role also includes art working and more general, quick turnaround edits to marketing and sales materials.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to take ownership over Design for this law firm. Whether you are in an agency and keen to move into a professional services firm or perhaps your current role is more Artwork focused and you would like to take on more responsibility.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have circa 2-3+ years design experience in a corporate/B2B environment (or working with corporate clients from agency side).
- Be confident and able to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Be able to work autonomously but also be a team player.
- Be confident in the Adobe suite and MS Office.
- Have an interest in video editing would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Be happy working on all variety of tasks from more creative to more day to day editing.
Unfortunately, evidence of stakeholder/client management is required for this role.
My client is happy to offer a flexible working pattern however at least some office working is required.
To apply email CV to Gary.firstname.lastname@example.org