Totum are delighted to be working with a leading global law firm, to recruit a Business Architect.
This is a newly created position within the firms Enterprise Architecture Function which will act as a bridge between the business and IT to provide a holistic overview of the firms processes and capabilities.
The Business Architect will work with the Change & Business Improvement team on new initiatives and projects as well as transforming the existing technologies, processes, and solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business analysts, Architects, and the SMEs to identify, design, shape and drive service solutions for cross-functional processes
- Overseeing the implementation of the service designs
- Consulting with the functions and other delivery partners to ensure a clear understanding of the service architecture proposals
- Retaining overall ownership of the service solution through transition into operation
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a ‘hands on’ Business Architect looking to work in a global role with complexity and scale. As such candidates will need to demonstrate large scale service/solution design experience gained from working in a complex environment. In addition, candidates will need to have worked with diverse stakeholder groups with different agendas to find alignment and drive consensus that have delivered holistic services solutions and tangible and commercial business benefits.
To apply email Gary.email@example.com with CV