Bain Capital is one of the world’s leading private multi-asset alternative investment firms with approximately $120 billion in assets under management. Founded in 1984, we pioneered a consulting-based approach to private equity investing, partnering closely with management teams to offer the insights that challenge conventional thinking, build great businesses and improve operations. Over time, we have organically expanded this approach across asset classes to build one of the strongest alternative asset platforms in the world.
BAIN CAPITAL CREDIT OVERVIEW
Bain Capital Credit, an independently managed affiliate of Bain Capital, is a leading global credit specialist with approximately $43.7 billion in assets under management. Founded as Sankaty Advisors in 1998, Bain Capital Credit invests up and down the capital structure and across the spectrum of credit strategies, including leveraged loans, high-yield bonds, distressed debt, private lending, structured products, non-performing loans and equities. Our investment process combines a consulting-based approach to industry, competitor and business analysis with an in-depth examination of a target company's financial performance and capital structure.
Bain Capital Credit has organically grown into a global organization of more than 300 employees operating from a network of offices including Boston, Chicago, New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, and Melbourne.
We are looking to recruit an Analyst to work in our Liquid & Structured Credit team.
- Become an integral part of the Liquid & Structured Credit team
- Work closely alongside VPs and Associates in every single aspect of the venture and support the investment process:
- Conduct company and industry research
- Develop investment recommendations
- Manage existing investments
- Develop a complete financial and business analysis skill set, building on the tools used in consulting firms to analyse industries, business strategies, and competitive positions. Develop strong financial modeling and analytical skills, as well as gain exposure to many areas of the financial markets
- Work in close collaboration with a wide variety of teams throughout Bain Capital Credit
- 1-3 years’ experience in one of the following:
- Investment banking: leveraged finance, industry research
- Buyside/Credit fund
- Exceptional business analytic and quantitative skills
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent professional and academic track record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hard working and dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership, self-motivation, and ability to multi-task
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: Friday 19th February 2021. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply early.