Associate, Institutional Strategy
What is the Opportunity?
To support the Senior Management Team at RBC Global Asset Management with strategy development, execution, and reporting.
What will you do?
• Engage senior stakeholders across the organization to develop the EMEA and APAC business strategy
• Track progress against RBC GAM EMEA and APAC’s strategy by managing and maintaining a range of reports and underlying dashboards
• Project manage strategic initiatives
• Prepare presentations on RBC GAM strategic initiatives for stakeholder groups
• Work with RBC Strategy teams to keep them informed of RBC GAM initiatives and results
• Work on strategic acquisition/merger/partnership initiatives in collaboration with key internal and external partners
• Ad hoc projects
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree
- Solid experience in Financial Services
- Experience with business reporting development and maintenance
- Demonstrated understanding of legal and regulatory issues and how to manage them
- Demonstrated knowledge of investment products and fund structures
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets and how they operate
Nice to have:
• Post-graduate degree
• Experience in investment management
What is in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.