Campus Recruitment Coordinator, France
- Job Title: Campus Recruitment Coordinator, France
- Role Type: 2-year contract, with possible extension to permanent role
- Team: Campus
- Location: London
- Hours: 35 hours a week
- Salary: £26,000-£28,000 per year, based on experience and skills
- Start: January 2021
About Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) London
SEO London is a diversity-focused UK-registered charity with 20 years of history and expertise in working with and preparing talented students from ethnic minority or low socioeconomic backgrounds for career success. Our commitment is to work with the most ambitious young people, educating, inspiring, training and mentoring them to help them realise their potential, and through their success facilitate opportunities for others in the communities in which they live.
SEO London’s Campus Team
SEO London’s Campus team works with >120 universities across the UK to attract the brightest and most in need students from diverse backgrounds to ensure their career success at top firms in the city. The Campus team liaises with various stakeholders at Universities, including career services, societies, and widening participation teams, to organise high impact events to market SEO London/our partner firm’s offering and its benefits to students.
SEO London is looking to expand its Campus outreach to France, to support students in these jurisdictions to consider opportunities within the SEO London network, with particular emphasis on technology roles.
We are looking for a personable candidate who has excellent work ethic, and a genuine passion for diversity and social mobility. The team requires someone who is keen to take initiative, is enthusiastic and self-motivated, has a growth-mindset, and can thrive during challenges while always committing themselves to learning. This is a fantastic role which offers candidates responsibility and professional development. It would be an ideal role for someone who is passionate about recruitment and is interested in progressing into HR-related roles.
- University degree (any discipline)
- 2018/2019 graduate, with 1-2 years of work experience
- Fluent French speaker
- General knowledge of French high school and university systems
- Willing to travel to various destinations in France, in particular Paris
- Proactive / take initiatives
- Ability to work independently at times
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) – previous experience of marketing online
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Project management
- Drafting emails and documents
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills
- Event Management
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Campus Recruitment Coordinator, France will work closely with the campus and industry programmes teams to ensure the needs of the teams/firms are being translated into campus recruitment strategy. While the role is based out of London, there will be travel across France, in particular Paris, to build relationships with universities, students, and relevant third parties and therefore a degree of flexibility is required. The role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with the day to day running of Campus Recruitment in France
- Liaise and build relationships with universities - career services, societies, widening participation teams
- Build relationships with students and be their first point of contact for all queries
- Contribute ideas for marketing the programme and positioning with students
- Manage the Campus email inbox
- Manage the Applicant database
- Organise information and networking events for students
- Secure sponsorship from universities
- Manage and track candidate information including statistics
- Other ad-hoc projects
To meet SEO London’s campus recruitment needs, a degree of flexibility is required, and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties will, however, fall within the scope of the role. The job description will be subject to periodic review with the post holder to ensure it accurately reflects the duties of the role.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As part of its recruitment policy, SEO London intends to ensure that no prospective or actual employee is discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation, employment status, class, disability, age, religious belief or political persuasion or is disadvantaged by any condition or requirement which is not demonstrably justifiable.
How to apply
- This position is immediately available.
- To apply, please upload your CV and Cover Letter below.
- Please make sure you answer articulately why you want to work with SEO London and your passion for technology.
- Application reviews and interviews will take place on a rolling basis until the role is filled. Deadline is 01 Feb 2021.