Head of technology operations
Innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
what you'll be doing
We’re looking for an ambitious technology leader who knows how to grow and develop their team to be our Head of Technology Operations. You’ll be a key member of our technology senior leadership team, reporting into our Head of Business Operations.
Our Business Operations team is on a mission to help innocent work smarter. We’re investing in the biggest transformation of our technology in our 21 year history – implementing a new core based around a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, building a new technology enabled manufacturing site in Rotterdam ‘the blender’ and learning how to grow our business outside of Europe. You’ll be joining a team focused on seizing the opportunity of these changes to build the team innocent needs for the future while ensuring we deliver on the responsibility to our drinkers, business and each other to be ready.
You’ll feel comfortable balancing and supporting the current operation while developing our people and processes for what we need in the future. You’ll arrive ready to influence and support the work that is already underway, for example the implementation of new service management processes and ITSM tooling.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The leadership of technology Operations and Service Management for business operations
- Managing teams looking after our helpdesk, security , release mgt, vendor mgt, networks, infrastructure and application support
- Motivating, training and developing your teams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all technology and business operations teams, technology suppliers and the wider business
- Chairing the change advisory board (CAB) overseeing release management or projects into the production environments
- The efficient scheduling of IT change and maintenance
- Ensuring all activities are done in accordance with group IT policy, security and compliance
- Driving continuous service improvement across all of IT and business operations
- Input into the long term and short term strategy and plans for IT
- Manage spend and resources within the IT budgets
- Experience of line management of teams
- The ability to build senior business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in Microsoft Windows IT environments
- Experience in planning of IT change and maintenance
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Our technology teams are setting out on a new mission to help innocent work smarter. We’re investing in the biggest transformation of our technology in our 21 year history – implementing a new core based around a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP, building a new (and our first) technology enabled manufacturing site in Rotterdam ‘the blender’ and learning how to grow our business across the world with launches in Tokyo and Shanghai.
You'll be part of this adventure and be at the heart of building and developing our ambitious team to be ready for the challenge ahead.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business. And, as well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we offer free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close on the 20th November.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us. We're all about building a workplace for the future here at innocent, we believe in equal opportunities and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves. You’ll help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent an inclusive and inspiring place to work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.