London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Capital Formation, Risk and Balance Sheet Management. The Group plays a vital economic and social role in enabling companies to access funds for growth and development.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
Our Primary Markets team works with management teams all over the world, promoting London as a listing destination and supporting them in coming to market to raise finance to support their goals and vision.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering marketing plans and activity, to support the commercial and strategic goals of London Stock Exchange, building the brand internationally and delivering marketing activations to attract new IPOs and listings.
They work closely with the business teams to understand their needs, identify marketing opportunities and translate these into cross channel marketing campaigns and deliverables Typical activities include developing multi-channel campaigns, events and webinars, industry sponsorships, content creation, digital marketing and social media.
It’s a fast-paced exciting role, with high visibility and global reach.
Marketing Planning, Campaigns and Delivery
· Work closely with the business team to identify commercial and strategic priorities and translate these into marketing objectives and plans for the year
· Execute the marketing plan across the year to support new product launches, leads generation and pipeline conversion. Including:
· creation of multi-channel marketing campaigns
· optimisation of digital channels (web, paid search, social media)
· content creation – e.g. blogs/ reports/ videos to support strategic themes and priorities
· sales enablement tools
· events and webinars to support pipeline
· Evaluation of marketing activities and budget management
· Ensure the website is kept up to date and optimised
· Develop thought leadership materials, which position LSEG as a global markets specialist
· Understand trends and opportunities and the landscape in order develop targeted marketing campaigns.
· Help to raise the profile of new IPOs and transactions as they come to market
· Bring the London Stock Exchange Group brand to life for the Primary Markets audience, positioning London as the listing destination of choice
· Seek opportunities to raise the profile of London Stock Exchange
· Ensure the brand is presented consistently and professionally across all marketing communications
Collaboration and Relationships
· Develop a strong relationship with the business and product teams to ensure sound understanding of the business and to ensure marketing is delivering against commercial objectives
· Work closely with the rest of the Capital Markets Marketing team and find opportunities for collaboration
· Develop good working relationships with other key internal teams including Press Office, Digital Marketing, Legal and Brand teams, coordinating with the Events team for customer events
· Handle external agencies to ensure professional delivery of materials and value for money
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
· Cross channel B2B Marketing expertise – (ideally with marketing qualification but not essential)
· Financial services experience
· Capital Markets knowledge an advantage
· Good organisational and planning skills, with some events experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Good attention to detail and accuracy
· Emotional intelligence and willingness to work at times to short deadlines
· Self-motivated; and a team player