Digital Delivery Coordinator
- Job Title: Digital Delivery Coordinator
- Role Type: Technology
- Team: Operations
- Location: London
- Hours: 35 hours a week
- Salary: Competitive
About Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) London
SEO London is a diversity-focused UK-registered charity with 20 years of history and expertise in working with and preparing talented students from ethnic minority or low socioeconomic backgrounds for career success. Our commitment is to work with the most ambitious young people, educating, inspiring, training and mentoring them to help them realise their potential, and through their success facilitate opportunities for others in the communities in which they live.
SEO London’s Technology Platform
In 2018 SEO London developed a bespoke Salesforce platform and User Portal through which students apply to SEO London. The platform keeps track of student data and progress, and hence is an integral part of our functioning. To ensure we stay current, the platform is continuously adapted to suit our programme/stakeholders needs. The role will require an individual to collect, analyse, and translate these needs into a format that will be used by developers to improve the platform.
In addition to the above, the role will also include administrative duties related to the day-to-day running and management of all SEO London technology (e.g. laptops, printers, website related queries etc).
We are looking for a personable candidate who has excellent work ethic, and a genuine passion for diversity and social mobility. The team requires someone who is keen to take initiative, be enthusiastic and self-motivated, and can thrive during challenges while always committing themselves to learning. This is a fantastic role which offers candidates responsibility and professional development. It would be an ideal role for someone who is passionate about technology and is interested in progressing into a tech-based role. You do not need to be a coder or a developer but need to be ready to learn with a growth mindset!
- University degree (ideally one that is analytical in nature)
- Recent graduate (2018 to 2020)
- Proactive / take initiatives
- Ability to work independently at times
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Data analysis
- Analytical skills
- Interest in technology and various platforms; learning about them
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Project management
- Drafting emails and documents
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills
- Project Management
Desirable (but not necessary):
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Office 365 Platform
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Digital Delivery Coordinator will work closely with all staff members as well as third party organisations including the developers, IT support, printer suppliers etc to ensure delivery of work. The role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Receive training in Salesforce and actively learn how to use the system to take on increasing responsibility in its continued improvement
- Managing the Office email inbox to deal with any application or website related issues and provide tech support to users on our platform (with support at the start)
- Managing the CRM and troubleshooting for any errors experienced by staff of external stakeholders
- Analysing Salesforce data for the various programmes, which will in turn drive future strategies for the organisation
- Communicate regularly with programme teams to ensure the proper functioning of the platform and prioritise stories in upcoming sprints.
- Collect salesforce programme requirements, ensure it is consistent across programmes, translate needs in a structure that can be executed by the developer
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Ensuring the laptops are in working conditions for all employees
- Ensuring office printers are in working condition, and liaising with necessary third parties to procure items to allow for the same
- Liaising with third party to ensure SEO London’s IT requirements are in order and functioning
- Managing domain names, website errors, and other website related activity
- Ensuring smooth running of the organisations SharePoint sites and help staff to navigate them
- Managing all log in’s and subscription renewals e.g.: Google Drive
To meet SEO London’s technology needs, a degree of flexibility is required, and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties will, however, fall within the scope of the role. The job description will be subject to periodic review with the post holder to ensure it accurately reflects the duties of the role.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As part of its recruitment policy, SEO London intends to ensure that no prospective or actual employee is discriminated against on the basis of race, sex, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation, employment status, class, disability, age, religious belief or political persuasion or is disadvantaged by any condition or requirement which is not demonstrably justifiable.