Securities, Equities Structuring and Sales Strat, Associate, London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Team: Equity Derivatives Structuring, in London
Structuring: front office role interacting with Trading, Sales, and Quantitative Research
What we do:
- Design and price derivatives and structured products on equity, fund and hybrid underlyings
- Create content: thematic trade ideas, analyse GS model advantages, explore market dislocations
- Liaise with quantitative research and trading on pricing model testing and development
- Quantitative: good knowledge of derivatives, with ideally some pricing experience on a structuring/trading desk. Programming experience is a +
- Finance: understanding economy and markets
- Commercial: presentation skills to provide product expertise for client meetings
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.