Investor Update - London EC2V
About Investor Update.
Investor Update is a shareholder intelligence firm providing listed companies with near real-time / on-demand disclosure and updates of key investors' holdings in their stock.
Our firm is made up of leading industry experts who are focused on equipping clients with actionable shareholding data and intelligence to enhance, track and plan investor relations activities and IR outreach, as well as to enable better corporate strategies around deal activity and news and events.
As a researcher, you will be supporting senior analysts researching and analysing financial information and generating board level reports.
You will be an integral part of our Intelligence Team, working with a group of market leading professionals. Your analytical skills and detailed orientated approach will assist in driving the efficiencies within the company.
By working within a small consultancy firm, you will gain unique access to market professionals, fast tracking your growth within the firm.
· Building and retaining client relationships
· Developing better workflow processes for team members
· Capital Markets/Big Data analytics
· Producing C-Suite and Board level reports
· Analysing institutional investor tendencies and activities
· Accurate and timely generation of client deliverables in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Education & Experience
· BA or greater – preferably in areas of Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Computer Sciences
· Demonstrated interest in Capital Markets
· Excel proficiency is essential
Skills & Qualifications
· Superior analytical reasoning
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to absorb and analyse large datasets in a high energy, fast-paced environment
· Focused attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Driven to expand knowledge and solve problems
Job Types: Full-time, Contract