WiredScore’s mission is to enable the world to become better connected by improving technology in buildings and helping people find the buildings they need.
To achieve this mission, WiredScore has developed Wired Certification, a commercial real estate rating system that empowers landlords to understand, improve, and promote their buildings' technological attributes.
Today, our 1,800+ certified properties total 500 million square feet of office space in 160 cities, including New York, London, Toronto, Paris, and Berlin.
We are proud to be working with Bessemer Venture Partners and Fifth Wall Ventures as our partners and investors as we continue to expand our business to new countries and new verticals.
About the role:
WiredScore is looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven Business Analyst to join our Data team, a focused team within our global Research and Development department. You will be working closely with and report to our Senior Business Analyst to help shape the way the company uses insight from the company’s rapid growth to build a scalable business. This role will be directly contributing to the organisation’s global objectives of increasing the value of our products for our clients, and delivering measurable improvements to the effectiveness of our processes.
We offer the kind of professional development you expect from a big organisation, with the fun and hands-on approach that you can expect from a growing start up. This role is an opportunity to develop a range of skills and competencies, including written and verbal communication; technical proficiencies; data analysis; Customer Relationship Management software and so much more through our range of formal and informal training programmes.
If you are ambitious, love working in a fast-paced environment and are looking for hands-on experience which has a real business impact, we want to hear from you!
- Support the company’s digital transformation as the company expands into new markets and becomes more scalable and automatable
- Gather insights from all departments to learn of their pain points and potential for growth
- Create business cases for updating current and new processes and methodologies
- Design specifications proposing how to execute on the business case
- Support in executing on the development of our tools to meet business requirements
- Analyse product performance and provide recommendations for business growth and investment
- Synthesise the company’s technical and product data to be used for client collateral
- Assist in the creation and optimisation of tools to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for different departments
Desired skill set:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Experience with driving insight from analysis of business processes
- Full training will be provided for WiredScore’s CRM software, Salesforce. Previous exposure to Customer Relationship Management or Enterprise Resource Planning systems a benefit
- A love and aptitude for numbers
- Attention to details and desire to “get things right”
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Ability to master new ideas and tasks quickly
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- A hunger to learn and develop business/technical knowledge
What’s important to us:
- Our core values are teamwork, integrity, innovation, willingness to grow and scrappiness, and we look for teammates who embody and promote those values day in and day out
- We hold each other accountable for our actions, and we work hard together to ensure WiredScore can reach its global objectives
- We thrive on feedback and want to work with those who are willing to give it and receive it honestly and openly
- We enjoy working with people who challenge themselves and take initiative in everything they do - we look forward to coming to work every day, and we want to work with people who do too
What we offer
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Competitive paid parental leave as well as support for new parents and those returning to work
- Annual week-long company retreat
- A fun and dynamic work environment, with regular team social events and birthday & work anniversary celebrations
- Modern serviced co-working space in central London
- Professional development programme which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
Diversity & Inclusion
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us. Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.
Location: London, EC2A
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to the Hiring Manager, Ellena Duffy, at email@example.com