Operations Management Consultant - Senior Associates/Consultants
Are you a talented operations professional? Do you want to develop ground-breaking ideas which reshape the future of Operations? Are you driven to make a difference? BCG is looking for Experienced Professionals to join our London team at the Senior Associate and Consultant level within our Operations Practice Area. We are looking for professionals with over 2 years of full-time experience within supply chain, manufacturing or procurement either from industry or within consulting. We seek individuals who have excelled in previous roles and are looking for a new challenge. You will be working with professionals who have deep functional expertise and together you will help clients achieve excellence in cost, time, quality and agility; adopt a lean culture, and acquire leading-edge operations skills.
OPERATIONS PRACTICE AREA
To succeed in today's fiercely competitive global economy, it has become imperative for companies to become lean, move faster and grow more efficiently. We have an Operations Center in BCG London that helps companies embrace this change and achieve full impact of these operational transformations. BCG's operations practice works on the full range of issues of concern to top management, from network strategy to procurement, operational transformation, lean manufacturing and supply chain management.
We are well known for our long history of cutting-edge research and thought leadership. Consulting with BCG ensures you work on the biggest issues being tackled by senior management, with a wide variety of experiences across different clients, topics and geographies. The members of the Operations Center combine relevant technical and analytical know-how with the BCG core competencies: planning, steering and strategy for top management.
WHAT CAN A CAREER AT BCG OFFER TO YOU?
AN OPPORTUNITY TO INNOVATE AND CHANGE:
- As a trusted advisor to the world's most influential businesses, governments, and non-profits, we have a legacy of developing game-changing ideas.
- We don't work on clients, we work with our clients to understand their unique situations and uncover insights that help them know what needs to be done.
- With BCG's customized approach, ideas trump tenure. Our case teams take ideas from all levels in order to deliver breakthrough results to our clients.
TRAINING AND MENTORING:
- At BCG, we’ll arm you to take on any challenge you choose, inside or outside the firm, by providing you with the support, unsurpassed training and opportunities enable you to become a leader responsible for real and lasting impact.
- We embed mentorship and apprenticeship throughout your time at BCG. You will have a support system of career development advisors, the guidance of project leaders, and partnership with your colleagues and teammates at every turn.
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH:
- At BCG, collaboration is key and at the heart of our work. As a member of one of our teams, you’ll operate alongside and learn from people from a diverse and broad set of backgrounds working together on teams that are tailored for each client.
- When we ask our clients for feedback, the number one thing they most frequently highlight is our collaborative approach in working through challenges and solving problems as a single entity.
- Life is not all case work, of course. You can be involved with many social and cultural events, athletic teams, and volunteer opportunities at BCG.
- As a Senior Associate, you will work alongside case team members and with clients, drawing on their business knowledge to help drive analysis.
- As you acquire successful experience on projects and assignments, you will be given end-to-end responsibility for the delivery of project work streams.
- You will need over two years of full-time work experience to join as an Experienced Professional at the Senior Associate level.
- As a consultant, you’ll begin to develop specialized knowledge and handle significantly larger and more complex components of our projects.
- You’ll work closely with clients to identify their issues, craft strategies for change and win consensus for your recommendations. You will collaborate with fellow BCGers to transform client potential into performance.
- Typically our Consultants joining as experienced professionals have over 5 years of work experience.
BCG is seeking talented applicants for both Senior Associate and Consultant roles. We will consider your application at the most suitable level depending on your background and experience.
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 90 offices in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.