Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with 22 global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Munich and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of wide strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. We are uniquely positioned to help brands across all aspects of what we call ‘pop culture’.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include Allianz, Bose, Jaguar, Land Rover and Prudential. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality.
There is also a unique culture within CAA – for a global agency it has a ‘small agency feel’, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment, energy, entrepreneurialism and fun.
CAA are always looking to meet with talented, proactive, ambitious individuals looking for that next challenge in their careers. Our Brand Consulting department in London continues to grow with a portfolio of clients across sport, entertainment and social impact.
So if you’re an Account Executive, Account Manager or Account Director; with experience in and a passion for marketing and brand partnerships - we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV, and we will be in touch should we think you could be suitable for any future vacancies.
The type of skills and experience we look for…
- Solid experience at agency or in-house
- Experience in sponsorship activation - PR, digital, content or events & hospitality
- Global brand/rights holder/governing body experience
- Creative flair with a passion for ideas and innovative thinking
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously as required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, rights holders’ suppliers and agency colleagues
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines and when under pressure.
- Strong IT skills including Excel & PowerPoint
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
To apply to this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached.