Patent Agent or Associate
THIS IS AN 'APPLY DIRECT' OPPORTUNITY
At Brown Rudnick, we combine ingenuity with experience to achieve great outcomes for our clients. We
deliver partner-driven service; we incentivize our lawyers to collaborate in the client’s best interest; and
we put excellence before scale, focusing on practices such as life sciences, corporate restructuring,
M&A, white collar defense, international disputes and intellectual property, where we are recognized
leaders. We have more than 250 lawyers and government relations professionals across the United
States and Europe, with offices in key financial centers. Beyond the United States and Europe, we serve
clients in the Middle East, North Africa, the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Experience with drafting and prosecuting patent applications, freedom-to-operate opinions, diligence, and related activities.
- Experience with (a) mechanical/electrical technologies and experience in software or (b) biotechnology with an emphasis on diagnostics.
- Intellectual curiosity, especially in the face of novel and emerging technologies.
- Responsiveness and a strong client service mindset.
- Skilled collaborator who appropriately and constructively engages colleagues and shares information while driving results that move client matters forward.
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and persuasively, in both oral and written formats.
- Strong project management skills.
- Law firm experience is a plus.
- Open to Attorneys or Agents
- PTO Registration Required
- 0-3 years of relevant legal experience at a law firm or in-house.
For full job description and application instructions, please click here.
Once you have applied for this role, SEO London would appreciate if you would complete our short, anonymised candidate demographics survey; the purpose of this survey is to collate information on candidates who have applied for roles through our Jobs Board service so that we can gauge how effectively our firms are attracting talent from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds. The survey can be found here.