2019 Analytics and Sales Programme - March start date
THIS IS AN 'APPLY DIRECT' OPPORTUNITY
When applying for this role, please mention the referral code "Conferences/Events/Partners,SEO-Sponsors for Edu. Opportu.".
You have an understanding of the drivers behind market moving stories and events. You're a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. With a desire to build a career in a client-facing role, you understand the importance of credibility and building relationships.
It’s rare to find a role that gives you such early exposure to global financial market participants. Our Analytics and Sales programme in London offers you the unrivalled opportunity to:
- Join our team in the London EMEA headquarters, where you are depended upon to provide fast and accurate solutions to incoming client queries. The support we give to clients is a key aspect of Bloomberg’s value proposition and you will play a critical role here.
- Partake in our comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer.
- Upon a successful period in Analytics, you’ll have the platform to further your career across the company. The majority of Analytics members take up opportunities within our Enterprise Sales team. In this role you will be working with clients to increase Bloomberg’s engagement and presence through offering market leading solutions. You will support top decision makers in the world of finance, government and business.
- The ability to join a training class on a full time permanent basis beginning on 18th March 2019
- The successful candidate must be able to speak another European language at business fluency in addition to English. The specific European language required fluctuates according to business needs and we will process your application in line with the language required at the relevant time.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or above) or relevant work experience
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- The resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
If applying for this role, please can you notify us by filling out this form and selecting "2019 Analytics and Sales full-time role - February/March starters" under the question "Which are have you applied for?".
Once you have applied for this role, SEO London would appreciate if you would complete our short, anonymised candidate demographics survey; the purpose of this survey is to collate information on candidates who have applied for roles through our Jobs Board service so that we can gauge how effectively our firms are attracting talent from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds. The survey can be found here.