Global Investments Solutions – Modelling & Research
THIS IS AN APPLY THROUGH SEO OPPORTUNITY
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is the global asset management group of Ameriprise Financial, Inc (NYSE:AMP), a leading US-based financial services provider. As part of Ameriprise, we are supported by a large and well-capitalised diversified financial services firm.
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is a leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world.
With more than 2000 employees globally, including over 450 investment professionals based in North America, Europe and Asia, we manage almost £400 billion of assets across developed and emerging market equities, fixed income, asset allocation, customised solutions and alternatives. We have a presence in 18 countries.
Our priority is the investment success of our clients. We aim to deliver the investment outcomes our clients expect through an investment approach that is team-based, performance-driven and risk-aware. Our culture is dynamic and interactive. By sharing our insights across asset classes and geographies we generate richer perspectives on global, regional and local investment landscapes. The ability to exchange and debate investment ideas in a collaborative environment enriches our teams' investment processes. More importantly, it results in better informed investment decisions for our clients.
The Global Investment Solutions team at Columbia Threadneedle Investments is focused on delivering the firm’s expertise and capabilities across single asset class as well as multiple asset solutions. The team is dedicated to helping our clients achieve their investment goals through a customised, outcome-oriented approach. We design bespoke investment solutions that blend our best-in-class capabilities from Fixed Income, Equities, Multi-Asset, Alternatives and Passive strategies. We tailor our solutions according to the client’s individual needs and circumstances, including regulatory parameters. The Global Investment Solutions team is the point-of-contact for portfolio design, implementation and ongoing efficient oversee and review of custom solutions for our clients.
The position of Modelling & Research Director is a new role that will help lead the implementation of this growth strategy, working with members of the core investment teams and Distribution partners to evolve this investment lead and client-focused function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, improve and deliver world-class modelling and research capabilities on portfolio construction, capital market assumption, optimisation techniques including economic scenario generator and stochastic modelling.
- Contribute and be responsible for the Global Investment Solutions’ research agenda in relation to clients specific regulatory constrains and investment requirements.
- Work with investments and distribution colleagues to understand and map specific requirements of clients' needs and develop and deliver research and modelling techniques to support value added client engagement.
- Match these up with the capabilities across our global investment offering with the goal of delivering a solution to address these needs and satisfy clients' evolving requirements
- Drive forward our thinking on what solutions capabilities need to be strengthened and developed to satisfy our clients' needs. This includes both institutional and wholesale in collaboration with the investment teams; product development and how technology can be improved and harnessed to efficiently deliver the component parts.
- Work with distribution to deliver and model investment solutions to prospective clients and to serve existing clients on an ongoing basis.
This is a live opportunity, please apply as soon as possible.
- For full job description and application instructions, please click here.
Once you have applied for this role, SEO London would appreciate if you would complete our short, anonymised candidate demographics survey; the purpose of this survey is to collate information on candidates who have applied for roles through our Jobs Board service so that we can gauge how effectively our firms are attracting talent from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds. The survey can be found here.