THIS IS AN 'APPLY DIRECT' OPPORTUNITY
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is a leading global asset manager that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world. With more than 2000 people including over 450 investment professionals based in North America, Europe and Asia, we manage over £400 billion of assets across developed and emerging market equities, fixed income, asset allocation solutions and alternatives. Our priority is the investment success of our clients. We know investors want strong and repeatable risk-adjusted returns and we aim to deliver this through an active and consistent investment approach that is team-based, risk-aware and performance-driven.
To manage and produce RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and other documents across all asset classes, related to a) the growth of new business, b) the maintenance of existing business; to respond to ad hoc requests, and to maintain content database as required. The Proposal Specialist will need to be a self-starter and be able to be up and running as soon as possible. Experience in completing multi asset RFPs, fixed income RFPs and a good grounding in institutional business an advantage.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strong experience in institutional RFP writing, preferably in the asset management industry;
- Proven RFP writing, editing, proof reading and analytical skills;
- Understanding of multiple asset classes, especially active equities and fixed income;
- Good written English and application of English grammar; very fine attention to detail,
- Good communicator; mature approach to stakeholder management and building effective working relationships within firm.
- Strong organisational abilities and ability to multi-task;
- Understanding of commercial aspect of the role;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently;
- Reasonable level of numeracy; reasonable understanding of financial data;
- Strong PC literacy and advanced MS Word skills;
- Willingness to follow processes and adopt new procedures; proactive approach to maintaining the information flow within the team.
For full job description and application instructions, please click here.
Once you have applied for this role, SEO London would appreciate if you would complete our short, anonymised candidate demographics survey; the purpose of this survey is to collate information on candidates who have applied for roles through our Jobs Board service so that we can gauge how effectively our firms are attracting talent from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds. The survey can be found here.