Consultant - Local Campaigns, Corporate
THIS IS AN 'APPLY DIRECT' OPPORTUNITY
- Permanent position, competitive salary
Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns help clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for executing short and long term campaigns for your clients, and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy.
- You will be a primary day to day contact for clients and establish a long term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery.
- Through your interest in the news agenda, local government, planning and development and, most importantly, the issues that matter to them, clients will be impressed by the proactive opportunities and threats that you spot.
- The quality of your written work will mean that the majority of materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy.
- Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues.
- Through your role in managing the delivery of work by junior colleagues, you will support their development and be a source of constructive feedback, ideas and experience.
For full job description and application instructions, please click here.
- Once you have applied for this role, SEO London would appreciate if you would complete our short, anonymised candidate demographics survey; the purpose of this survey is to collate information on candidates who have applied for roles through our Jobs Board service so that we can gauge how effectively our firms are attracting talent from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds. The survey can be found here.