Client Onboarding Documentation Consultant
THIS IS AN 'APPLY DIRECT' OPPORTUNITY
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Project leading the clients on-boarding process from a Documentation, account opening perspective across all European branches
- Documenting PDF e-mails to send to the clients
- Providing mentorship to clients on completing the documents
- Holding regular client conference calls and potential client face to face meetings
- Reviewing completed documentation when received back from client
- Following up on any issues
- Independently verifying information provided by the client
- Liaising with Implementation, Client Services and Sales Officers
- Liaising with the Compliance officers in the other EMEA branches
- Collating of data regarding the team’s activities for reporting purposes
- Remaining familiar with the latest FCA and Anti-Money Laundering requirements across the EMEA region
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Experience of working in a client focused role within the Financial Services Industry involving client on-boarding/implementation or legal/KYC documentation processes OR possess a meaningful legal/Business qualification/degree
- You will have excellent communication and analytical skills and be comfortable taking care of clients daily by phone, email and occasionally in face to face meetings
- You are a great teammate, capable of working accurately to tight deadlines in a dynamic team environment
- Experience of FCA/AML regulations within EMEA gained within a financial institution
- Project Management experience/qualification
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and MS Project
- Experience in Treasury/Cash management and deep knowledge of the Banking Industry
- Fluent in English and 1 other language: either Dutch or Spanish is preferred