Strategic Account Manager
THIS IS AN 'APPLY DIRECT' OPPORTUNITY
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.
We bring deep expertise and an unrivaled range of pre-integrated solutions spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. With a global footprint and the broadest set of financial software solutions available on the market, Finastra has $1.9 billion in revenues, 10,000 employees and over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally.
- You will develop relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within these key account
- You will develop relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within the Finastra eco-system related to your accounts, e.g.Accenture, Mckinsey
- You will build fundamental account plans and innovations strategies in Capital Markets in Trading, Risk and Post Trade activities; and in Corporate Banking in Payments, Lending, and Supply Chain
- You will be involved in all aspects of account management, ensuring that the appropriate Finastra teams are coordinated, notably in the following areas:
- C-suite engagement
- Ensuring a formal governance process
- Formalizing a joint-innovation strategy
- Strategic planning for each territory and line of business
- Revegy mapping
- Partner alignment
- 12-months pipeline
- 36-months pipeline
- You will travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities
- You will accurately forecast future business
- You will have strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving / exceeding annual quota target
- You will have 10+ years relevant sales experience within Capital Markets and Corporate Banking with strong existing client relationships
- You will clearly understand the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses in complex Capital Markets and Corporate Banking
- Ideally, you will have a background working with a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture
- You will have experience working within sales environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
- You will have the ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- You will proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- You will have a high competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
- You will have strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.