2019 Analytics and Sales Programme
THIS IS AN 'APPLY DIRECT' OPPORTUNITY
When applying for this role, please mention the referral code "Conferences/Events/Partners,SEO-Sponsors for Edu. Opportu.".
On the Analytics Help Desk, our clients always come first. We provide round-the-clock support for Bloomberg Terminal users all over the world and across multiple industries. We interact directly with clients via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, answering their questions and conducting training.
In Sales, we're the face of Bloomberg for our clients. Equally consultative and entrepreneurial, we’re relied upon to manage existing client relationships, whilst being given the responsibility and autonomy to identify new business opportunities throughout the EMEA region.
It’s rare to find an opportunity that gives you such early exposure to clients. You’ll begin your career in the Analytics department, where you’ll be responsible for providing the best possible user experience for our Bloomberg Terminal clients. It’s here also where you’ll join a comprehensive training programme, covering all aspects of the financial markets - economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools the Bloomberg Terminal has to offer.
We have training classes that start throughout the year so we can be flexible around your availability. Once you have spent 18 to 24 months in Analytics, benefiting from the excellent training and daily Terminal and client exposure, you will be ready to progress to the next step - a move to our Sales department. You’ll join our team of experienced account and relationship managers, helping to grow our business and to service our existing client base across EMEA, focusing on a particular region or market sector.
- The ability to join a training class beginning in 2019
- Business fluency in English plus an additional European language or Japanese, Korean or Mandarin
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated interest and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
Once you have applied for this role, SEO London would appreciate if you would complete our short, anonymised candidate demographics survey; the purpose of this survey is to collate information on candidates who have applied for roles through our Jobs Board service so that we can gauge how effectively our firms are attracting talent from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds. The survey can be found here.