The Services Division provides essential advisory and management services to the employees of an investment bank, helping to drive a firm's productivity and financial results while enabling its flow of business.
Typically, internships are available in the following areas:
Business Services delivers high-quality, commercially managed services to internal business partners throughout the firm:
- The Travel team manages market development service levels and expense through commercial partnerships with a global network of travel, ground transportation, hotel and corporate accommodation providers.
- The Document Management team delivers on-site, near site and off-shore mail, messenger, print, presentation, records management, imaging, scanning and graphics services.
- The Hospitality team oversees the firm’s global, event management, food service, conference center and reception operations.
The Real Estate team plans, builds and operates the firm's facilities worldwide, ensuring that their core businesses operate efficiently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Capital Projects team manages the design, construction and completion of the firm's facilities worldwide.
The Facilities Management team oversees the efficiency, reliability, maintenance and sustainability of the firm's work environments.
The Planning team manages the firm’s capital planning process, advises internal business partners on space needs and measures, reports and forecasts real estate capacities and trends.
The Transactions team negotiates and executes lease, sub-lease and other transactions in support of the firm's real estate initiatives.
Vendor Management Office
The Vendor Management Office team manages a global framework to effectively manage their vendors and mitigate risk for the firm.
- On track for a 2.1 or above
- Minimum 'BBB' at A level (or equivalent in UCAS points)
- No specific degree subject is required
- Broad knowledge of the finance industry is required
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, interpersonal style